Bonjour, en partage, ci-dessous le résultat d'une recherche matinale sur le web :-) si vous changez le liquide frein ...
Here's how to use the S10 built in ABS pump cycling feature.
1. Jumper wire with both ends stripped.
2. Mini Screw Driver to remove the waterproof rubber bungs.
3. Fully Charged Battery.
3'. Locate the 4-way connector under the main seat.
4. Remove the 2 rubber bungs on Blue and Black wire.
Then attach the jumper wire as shown.
The wire diameter of the stripped ends needs to be of a certain size so that
they are 'catch' inside the connectors.
5. Set the Kill Switch to OFF
6. Turn the KEY to ON. Observer that the ABS warning light on the dash is flickering ON and OFF.
If this is not so, the jumper wire is not connected correctly.
7. PRESS and HOLD the START BUTTON for about 4 seconds.
8. Simultaneously Step down on the Rear Brake Pedal and Grab the Front Brake lever.
9. The ABS Pump will first actuate the Front for a few seconds, then the Rear, and then back to the Front.
All done in about 15 seconds.
10. Key Off. Congrats. ABS Pump cycled.
11. Remove jumper wire. Replace the 2 bungs to the connector.
12. Enjoy the ride! Then have a beer.