Pour ceux qui trouvent l'avertisseur de la XT un peu poussif : voir la démo dans le site
Installed the Banshee Horn
those of you familiar with the Stebel Air Horn, you'll recognize this
as looking identical. Two things make the Banshee different.
1. the business model. See the link above.
2. Electronic control unit that adds features to horn operation
- Keeps stock horn operable. After a programmable quarter-second or half-second delay, the air horn engages
- Can be set to pulse or steady
- Can be connected to pulse high-beam headlights
I held off on the headlight integration and set it for steady horn after half-second delay. Installation
- Mounted to the forward engine bracket and used the bolt that holds a front brake bracket
- Added a loop of safety wire and will add another because I'm always looking for things to safety wire now that I have the tool
- Wiring is to the FZ1 fuse block. I've a little tidying up to do but want to make sure it's all working first